or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Inspired by the kit Spain wore during their 1994 duel with deadly rivals Italy, this junior boys' football jersey is a replica of the home shirt today's team wear. Made of sweat-wicking material, it has a slightly looser cut for fan comfort and displays a woven national badge. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimise their environmental impact. This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions.
- Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition
- A replica jersey is inspired by what players wear and features a woven crest
- Ribbed crewneck; Back neck tape
- Woven Spain crest on chest
- 3-Stripes on shoulders
- Woven adidas Badge of Sport on chest
- Replica fit is made for fans and gives you room to move in the shoulders and body
- 51% polyester / 49% recycled polyester doubleknit
Free shipping for orders over $150Delivery Times
Standard Products: Metro orders normally arrive within 2 days of despatch. If you are outside the area, it may take 1-2 days longer for you to receive your order.
Personalised Jerseys: Please add an additional 5 working days for personalised jerseys.Returns
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase from the date you received it. Unfortunately, we cannot except returns for personalised jerseys as they have been custom made especially for you.
Full details available at here